Mario Hezonja (back) available for Portland on Friday
Portland Trail Blazers shooting guard Mario Hezonja is available for Friday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Hezonja will return to action following a two-game absence with a back injury. Our models expect him to play 14.5 minutes against the Mavericks on Friday.
Hezonja's Friday projection includes 4.1 points, 3.2 rebounds, 0.9 assists, and 10.4 FanDuel points.
- Denver's Will Barton (knee) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) out for Friday's matchup against Timberwolves February 20th, 2020
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) available for Friday's game against Oklahoma City February 20th, 2020
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (foot) available on Friday February 20th, 2020
- Charania: Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) reportedly 'likely to undergo procedure', will 'miss extended period of time' February 20th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (shin) unlikely to play on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) ruled out on Friday, 'expects to miss at least 3-4 games' February 20th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) to reportedly miss 1-2 weeks for Portland February 13th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Anfernee Simons scores season-high 22 February 13th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard diagnosed with groin strain following Wednesday's game against Memphis February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little (ankle) remains out Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic not practicing after calf strain February 11th, 2020