Utah's Mike Conley gets through 'physical workout'
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (left hamstring) got up some shots after Thursday's shootaround and went through a "physical workout" with the training staff, but he will not play against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Conley aggravated his hamstring on December 17 and has been out since. It is a good sign that he is working out but we still do not have a timetable for his return.
He is averaging 25.3 FanDuel points per game this season
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) ruled out on Friday, 'expects to miss at least 3-4 games' February 20th, 2020
- Charania: Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) reportedly 'likely to undergo procedure', will 'miss extended period of time' February 20th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (shin) unlikely to play on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Magic's D.J. Augustin (knee) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- New York's Elfrid Payton (ankle) questionable for Friday's matchup against Indiana February 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) game-time decision on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Utah's Ed Davis (back) ruled out against Miami Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Mike Conley (illness) remains out for Jazz on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against Miami February 11th, 2020
- Utah's Joe Ingles starting for resting Mike Conley on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (knee) ruled out on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Tony Bradley (knee) remains out for Jazz on Saturday February 1st, 2020