Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (hand) has been cleared for non-contact work and will be re-evaluated in roughly one week.
Embiid is expected to still miss about a week but seems to be trending in the right direction. He has been out since January 9.
He is averaging 46.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Mike Scott coming off 76ers' bench Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (concussion) replacing Matisse Thybulle in 76ers' lineup Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) starting on Wednesday for Philadelphia; Mike Scott to bench March 11th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle moving to 76ers' bench versus Pistons March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) available for 76ers on Wednesday following five-game absence March 11th, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons to be re-evaluated in 3 weeks March 11th, 2020