Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert scored 22 points (9-of-12 field goals, 4-of-6 free throws) with 18 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, and 2 blocks in 36.6 minutes of a 118-107 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
Gobert has now reeled off 20 points in back-to-back games for the first time this season, with double-doubles in both outings. After being held to single digits in two straight games, Gobert is averaging 18.5 points over the last four. The Jazz will visit the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday.
Gobert scored a season-best 58.6 FanDuel points on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 15.6 points, 11.8 rebounds, and 2.1 blocks per game over the rest of the season.
- De'Aaron Fox (abdomen) a game-time decision for Kings on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Carlislie: Mavericks expect Luka Doncic (thumb) to play on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Khris Middleton (neck) ruled out for Bucks on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Heat's Bam Adebayo (ankle) will play Saturday night February 28th, 2020
- Jordan Poole (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday February 28th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (head) ruled out on Saturday February 28th, 2020
- Mike Conley reportedly staying in Jazz lineup Wednesday, Joe Ingles now moving to bench February 26th, 2020
- Joe Ingles reportedly playing with Jazz second unit Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Royce O'Neale entering Jazz lineup Wednesday against Celtics February 26th, 2020
- Mike Conley reportedly being replaced in Grizzlies' lineup by Royce O'Neale February 26th, 2020
- Mike Conley starting for Jazz on Saturday, Royce O'Neale coming off the bench February 22nd, 2020
- Royce O'Neale coming off the bench for Utah on Saturday February 22nd, 2020