Brandon Ingram (knee) expected to miss Pelicans' game Monday
New Orleans Pelicans small forward Brandon Ingram (sore right knee) is expected to sit out Monday's game against the Detroit Pistons, per head coach Alvin Gentry.
Ingram is headed for his fifth absence this season due to a right knee issue. J.J. Redick (hamstring) and Kenrich Williams (back) have already been ruled out, Jrue Holiday (elbow) is doubtful, and Derrick Favors (hamstring) is a game-time decision, so the Pelicans could be without four starters on Monday. Look for Josh Hart, E'Twaun Moore, and Nickeil Alexander-Walker to step up.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Pelicans-Pistons game has the highest over/under (224.5 points) on Monday's seven-game slate.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Zion Williamson raises career-high to 32 points in Pelicans' loss February 14th, 2020
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) sidelined again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) a GTD for Pelicans again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday February 12th, 2020
- Zion Williamson scores career-high 31, Pelicans trounce Trail Blazers February 12th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Tuesday February 11th, 2020