J.J. Redick (left hamstring strain) still not playing for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans shooting guard J.J. Redick (left hamstring strain) will not play on Monday versus the Detroit Pistons.
Redick is going to miss a second consecutive game. Pelicans head coach Alvin Gentry indicated Redick is nearing a return, so consider him questionable for Thursday's game against the Utah Jazz. E'Twaun Moore started in place of Redick on Saturday. Brandon Ingram (knee) is questionable and Jrue Holiday (elbow) is doubtful on Monday.
The Pelicans-Pistons game has the highest over/under on Monday's seven-game slate (226.0 points).
- Portland's Mario Hezonja (ankle) available for Sunday's matchup against Pistons February 23rd, 2020
- Lakers officially sign Markieff Morris on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) questionable for Monday's game against Memphis February 23rd, 2020
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (knee) will not return on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Golden State's Eric Paschall starting for injured Draymond Green on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) starting for Pelicans on Friday, Josh Hart coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Zion Williamson raises career-high to 32 points in Pelicans' loss February 14th, 2020
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) sidelined again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) a GTD for Pelicans again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday February 12th, 2020
- Zion Williamson scores career-high 31, Pelicans trounce Trail Blazers February 12th, 2020