Nets' Garrett Temple (knee) won't play on Friday
Brooklyn Nets guard Garrett Temple will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Temple was listed as questionable entering game day, and he'll ultimately be held out of Friday's game. That likely means Rodions Kurucs will draw another start on the wing.
In 35 games this season, Temple has averaged 21.4 FanDuel points.
- Bulls' Otto Porter (left foot) making progress February 18th, 2020
- Rockets reportedly sign forward Jeff Green on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Woj: DeMarre Carroll and Spurs agree to contract buyout on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Golden State's Marquese Chriss thriving in starting center role February 16th, 2020
- Marcin Gortat announces his retirement on Sunday February 16th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (ankle) 'no longer feels any pain' February 14th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) could return to Nets practice after break February 13th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) officially out for Nets through break February 11th, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell scores 22 with 6 turnovers in Timberwolves debut February 11th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) still sidelined for Nets February 10th, 2020
- Caris LeVert scores career-high 37 points in Nets' narrow defeat to Raptors February 8th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Caris LeVert starting in Monday's game against Suns, Garrett Temple to bench February 3rd, 2020