Ricky Rubio (hip) exits Suns' loss late, uncertain Friday
Phoenix Suns point guard Ricky Rubio exited the fourth quarter of Wednesday's 117-107 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers with a hip injury.
Rubio suffered the injury slipping on a wet spot on the floor. He's unsure of his status for Friday's matchup against the New York Knicks. Tyler Johnson and Elie Okobo will likely gain the most if Rubio is unable to play. Rubio scored 6 points (2-of-7 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 9 assists, 1 steal, and 1 3-pointer in 26.0 minutes before leaving.
Rubio scored 26.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. numberFire's models project him for 14.8 points, 4.0 rebounds, 6.9 assists, 1.4 steals, and 1.3 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Devin Booker leaves Suns' loss early after hard fall March 11th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Cam Johnson (mono) out for Suns at least 2 more weeks March 10th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) makes it through Suns shootaround March 10th, 2020
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) still out Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out for Suns on Sunday March 7th, 2020