Rockets' Clint Capela (heel) out on Saturday, unlikely to play Sunday
Houston Rockets forward/center Clint Capela will not play in Saturday's game versus the Brooklyn Nets.
Capela will sit out Saturday's game and is unlikely to suit up for Sunday's game as well, but has not been officially ruled out yet. Tyson Chandler will get the start in his place on Saturday night.
numberFire's models project Capela to average 12.7 points in 30.9 minutes per game over the remainder of the season.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) re-aggravates injury, scheduled to meet with specialist February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Damian Jones coming off the bench for Hawks on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Hawks' DeAndre Bembry (hand) available to play on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Dewayne Dedmon starting for Hawks Wednesday; Damian Jones to bench February 12th, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (ankle) good to go for Atlanta February 10th, 2020
- Cam Reddish (concussion) on 25-minute limit Monday for Hawks February 10th, 2020