PJ Washington (finger) probable for Hornets on Friday
Charlotte Hornets power forward PJ Washington is probable to return to the lineup for Friday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Washington will likely be back in the starting lineup after missing the last 5 games. Nicolas Batum would likely be the one pushed to the bench in that case.
numberFire's models project Washington for 38.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Denver's Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) expected to join team 'in the next couple of days' July 9th, 2020
- Washington's Thomas Bryant tests positive for COVID-19 July 9th, 2020
- Wizards' Gary Payton II (COVID-19) not in Orlando after positive test July 9th, 2020
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook reportedly not in Orlando, expected to join team in 'near future' July 9th, 2020
- Charania: Houston's James Harden reportedly 'will join the team in near future' after not traveling to Orlando July 9th, 2020
- Carmelo Anthony excited to be Trail Blazers' SF July 9th, 2020
- Hornets' P.J. Washington focusing on handles, finishing June 11th, 2020
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Wednesday in place of Terry Rozier (illness) March 11th, 2020
- Terry Rozier (illness) ruled out for Hornets on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Hornets' Terry Rozier (illness) downgraded to questionable Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Hornets' Caleb Martin scores career-high 23 with 5 triples March 10th, 2020
- Devonte' Graham has 27-point double-double in Hornets' loss March 10th, 2020