Devin Booker (forearm) questionable Saturday for Suns
Phoenix Suns shooting guard Devin Booker (forearm contusion) is questionable for Saturday's game versus the San Antonio Spurs.
Booker did not practice on Friday. He said after Wednesday's game that he's dealing with "a little bruise" on his right wrist/hand. If Booker winds up missing his first game of the season, Tyler Johnson would be in line for a start.
Booker is averaging 38.2 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him for 22.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, 7.1 assists, 1.1 steals, and 3.0 3-pointers per contest over the rest of the year.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Devin Booker leaves Suns' loss early after hard fall March 11th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Cam Johnson (mono) out for Suns at least 2 more weeks March 10th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) makes it through Suns shootaround March 10th, 2020
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) still out Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out for Suns on Sunday March 7th, 2020