Kyle Anderson (heel) doubtful Monday for Memphis
Memphis Grizzlies small forward Kyle Anderson (heel) is expected to remain out on Monday against the Golden State Warriors.
Anderson and Brandon Clarke (oblique) both participated in Monday's shootaround, but neither is expected to return from their respective multi-game absences. Jaren Jackson Jr., Jonas Valanciunas, and Bruno Caboclo should continue to see more work for the Grizzlies.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Grizzlies have an implied total of 108.25 points on Monday.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) will play on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) officially questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020