Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday
Portland Trail Blazers forward Kent Bazemore is starting in Sunday's lineup against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Bazemore will start after Rodney Hood was ruled out for the season with a torn left Achilles. In a role with Portland's first unit, our models project Bazemore to play 30.9 minutes.
Bazemore's Sunday projection includes 11.0 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 2.2 assists.
- Dario Saric playing with Phoenix's second unit with Mikal Bridges starting on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Suns starting Mikal Bridges on Tuesday, Dario Saric off bench January 28th, 2020
- Gary Payton II coming off Washington's bench with Isaac Bonga starting on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Washington's Isaac Bonga starting on Tuesday, Gary Payton II to bench January 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish starting for injured Bruno Fernando on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) available on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Kings' Nemanja Bjelica flirts with 20-point triple-double January 28th, 2020
- Buddy Hield heats up late, finishes with career-high 42 points in Kings' victory January 28th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Buddy Hield coming off Kings' bench on Friday night January 24th, 2020
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic starting on Friday; Buddy Hield to bench January 24th, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) listed out for Friday January 23rd, 2020