Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win
Houston Rockets point guard Russell Westbrook produced 24 points, 11 assists, 14 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks, and 4 turnovers in a 115-109 win over the Phoenix Suns on Saturday.
Westbrook now has a triple-double in back-to-back games. Houston started slow but produced a dominant second quarter that allowed them to see out the victory against the Suns, their 14th of the season. Westbrook shot 10-of-18 from the field, 1-of-3 from behind the arc, and 3-of-4 from the line in 37 minutes of action. Next up for Westbrook and the Rockets is a meeting with the Sacramento Kings on Monday.
Westbrook scored 68.3 FanDuel points on Saturday. Our models expect him to see 34.7 minutes and score 47.1 FanDuel points against the Kings on Monday.
- Dario Saric playing with Phoenix's second unit with Mikal Bridges starting on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Suns starting Mikal Bridges on Tuesday, Dario Saric off bench January 28th, 2020
- Gary Payton II coming off Washington's bench with Isaac Bonga starting on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Washington's Isaac Bonga starting on Tuesday, Gary Payton II to bench January 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish starting for injured Bruno Fernando on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) available on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Clint Capela (heel) questionable for Rockets against Trail Blazers January 28th, 2020
- Houston's James Harden (thigh) questionable on Wednesday January 28th, 2020
- Eric Gordon goes off for career-high 50 points, Rockets upset Jazz January 28th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House starting for injured Clint Capela on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Houston's Clint Capela (heel) ruled out on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Houston's Austin Rivers starting for inactive Russell Westbrook on Monday January 27th, 2020