Matisse Thybulle (ankle) will not return for 76ers on Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Matisse Thybulle will not return to Saturday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers due to an ankle injury.
Thybulle rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday's game and will not return.
Thybulle will finish the night with 1 assist and 1 block in 9 minutes played.
- Indiana's Myles Turner (illness) ruled out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Houston's Russell Westbrook active on Sunday, out for Monday's game against Utah January 26th, 2020
- Eric Gordon starting for Rockets on Sunday in place of injured James Harden January 26th, 2020
- Rockets' James Harden (thigh) ruled out for Sunday, doubtful for Monday January 26th, 2020
- Goran Dragic (calf) questionable for Miami on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (achilles) questionable for Heat on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Josh Richardson January 25th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (hand) practices on Friday, remains out for Saturday's game against Lakers January 24th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) reportedly on 76ers' sidelines 2-3 weeks January 23rd, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) will not return for 76ers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020