Aaron Holiday starting for Pacers on Saturday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon
Indiana Pacers point guard Aaron Holiday is in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the New York Knicks.
Holiday will get the start in place of Malcolm Brogdon who is sidelined with a hand injury. Our models expect Holiday to see 22.3 minutes on Saturday.
Holiday's Saturday projection includes 8.6 points, 2.9 rebounds, 3.2 assists, and 18.3 FanDuel points. He is priced at $3,600.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- Marquese Chriss starting for Warriors on Friday January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Goga Bitadze (illness) ruled out for Pacers on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) won't play on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Update: Malcolm Brogdon (forehead laceration) will not return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (forehead) questionable to return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Aaron Holiday (thumb) available for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020