Mike Scott starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Joel Embiid
Philadelphia 76ers forward Mike Scott is in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Scott will get the start with Joel Embiid sidelined with a hip injury. Our models expect Scott to see 18.8 minutes against Cleveland on Saturday.
Scott's Saturday projection includes 5.5 points, 3.1 rebounds, 0.9 assists, and 11.6 FanDuel points. He is priced at $3,500.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (hand) practices on Friday, remains out for Saturday's game against Lakers January 24th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) reportedly on 76ers' sidelines 2-3 weeks January 23rd, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) will not return for 76ers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020