Josh Richardson (hamstring) will remain out for 76ers on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Josh Richardson has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Richardson was previously ruled out for Saturday's game and will now also miss Sunday's game, bringing his total games missed with his hamstring injury to six. He was able to make it through a full-court workout on Saturday but is not ready to return yet.
Richardson is averaging 16.1 points, 3.4 rebounds, 3.6 assists, and 26.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) out for Tuesday's matchup against Dallas January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) available for Celtics on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Cameron Johnson (quad) out for Monday's game against Spurs January 20th, 2020
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Josh Hart coming off the bench for Pelicans on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020
- Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points January 16th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers on Wednesday; Mike Scott to bench January 15th, 2020