Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) ruled out on Saturday
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (hamstring) will not play in Saturday's matchup against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Conley will miss his second straight game with a left hamstring injury. Joe Ingles should see more minutes until Conley is healthy enough to return.
Ingles' Saturday projection includes 9.4 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.6 assists.
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hamstring) listed as questionable for Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) starting on Saturday, Nicolo Melli off bench January 18th, 2020
- Clippers starting Rodney McGruder for injured Maurice Harkless (back) on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (ankle) out for Sunday's game against Pacers January 18th, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (knee) remains out on Sunday January 18th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) probable on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell matches career-high 46 points in Jazz loss January 17th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley gets through 'physical workout' January 16th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets January 15th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell starting for Utah on Tuesday, Emmanuel Mudiay coming off the bench January 14th, 2020
- Emmanuel Mudiay coming off Utah's bench with Donovan Mitchell starting on Tuesday January 14th, 2020