Nikola Jokic notches 30-point double-double in Nuggets' loss
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic produced 30 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in a 95-108 loss the Boston Celtics on Friday.
Jokic did his part on Friday but it wasn't enough to overcome a strong performance from the Celtics. Jokic shot 13-of-21 from the field, 1-of-5 from behind the arc, and 3-of-3 from the line. He played 31 minutes and lead all players in scoring on the night. Next up for Jokic and the Nuggets is a meeting with the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday.
Jokic scored 56 FanDuel points on Friday. Our models expect him to see 31 minutes and score 45.1 FanDuel points against the Nets on Sunday.
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) out for Tuesday's matchup against Dallas January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) available for Celtics on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Cameron Johnson (quad) out for Monday's game against Spurs January 20th, 2020
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Josh Hart coming off the bench for Pelicans on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Jamal Murray (ankle) remains out for Denver on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Gary Harris (adductor) remains out for Nuggets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Denver's Gary Harris (adductor) out for Sunday's game against Indiana January 18th, 2020
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (ankle) out for Sunday's game against Pacers January 18th, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (knee) remains out on Sunday January 18th, 2020
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (ankle) expected to miss multiple games January 16th, 2020