Bulls' Denzel Valentine ejected from Friday's game against the Warriors
Chicago Bulls forward Denzel Valentine was ejected from Friday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Valentine picked up his second technical foul and was ejected. Prior to his ejection he was having one of his most productive games of the season, with 11 points off the bench.
Valentine will finish the game with 11 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, and 1 steal in 14 minutes played.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Thaddeus Young starting Friday night in place of injured Lauri Markkanen January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) to miss 4-6 weeks January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. making good progress January 20th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) available for Bulls on Friday January 17th, 2020