Marvin Williams (knee) will not return for Hornets on Friday
Charlotte Hornets forward Marvin Williams will not return to Friday's game against the Brooklyn Nets due to a knee injury.
Williams is dealing with soreness in his right knee and will not return on Friday.
Williams will finish the game with 2 points, 1 block, and 1 rebound in 16 minutes played.
- Michael Porter Jr. posts 20 points, 14 rebounds in Nuggets' win January 21st, 2020
- Buddy Hield hands in all-around gem for Kings January 21st, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Warriors' Alec Burks scores 33 with 7 boards, 8 assists January 21st, 2020
- Russell Westbrook turns in 32-point triple-double for Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Zion Williamson (knee) will start for Pelicans in NBA debut January 21st, 2020
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Monday, Bismack Biyombo to bench January 13th, 2020
- Bismack Biyombo playing with Charlotte's second unit on Monday January 13th, 2020
- Marvin Williams (nose) available for Hornets on Friday following two-game absence January 10th, 2020
- Miles Bridges scores 26 with career-high 6 treys in Hornets' loss January 9th, 2020
- Hornets' Marvin Williams (nose) ruled out on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Marvin Williams (nose) ruled out for Hornets on Monday January 6th, 2020