Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) starting on Friday, Jakob Poeltl coming off bench
San Antonio Spurs forward LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) is starting in Friday's lineup against the Sacramento Kings.
Aldridge will start after missing time with a thigh injury. In his usual role with San Antonio's first unit, our models project Aldridge to play 33.2 minutes.
Aldridge's projection against Sacramento includes 18.5 points, 8.8 rebounds, and 2.4 assists.
- Zach LaVine records 44-point double-double in Bulls' win January 25th, 2020
- Andre Drummond notches 20-point, 21-rebound double-double in Pistons' OT loss to Nets January 25th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving scores 45, sinks 5 three-pointers in Nets' OT win over Pistons January 25th, 2020
- Allen Crabbe (knee) will not return for Timberwolves on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Josh Richardson January 25th, 2020
- Steven Adams starting for Thunder on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 32 with season-high 14 rebounds in Spurs' win January 23rd, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) cleared for Spurs following three-game absence January 22nd, 2020
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay (illness) probable for Wednesday's game against New Orleans January 21st, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) remains out for Spurs on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Dejounte Murray (illness) available for Spurs on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (illness) ruled out on Sunday January 19th, 2020