Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk to play with second unit Friday
Detroit Pistons guard Svi Mykhailiuk will come off the bench on Friday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Mykhailiuk started at the two in the team's last game in place of an injured Luke Kennard, but with the latter's return to the court, Mykhailiuk will return to the second unit.
Our models project Mykhailiuk for 10.9 points across 18.9 minutes of action.
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (hamstring) starting on Thursday; Garrett Temple to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Garrett Temple coming off Nets' bench on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) won't play on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Dwight Howard starting for Lakers on Thursday in place of ill JaVale McGee January 23rd, 2020
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga moving to bench Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Wizards' Thomas Bryant starting on Thursday night; Isaac Bonga to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Pistons' Tim Frazier (illness) questionable for Friday night January 23rd, 2020
- Andre Drummond (lip) probable for Pistons on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Pistons' Bruce Brown (illness) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Bruce Brown (illness) expected back for Pistons on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Pistons' Andre Drummond (lip laceration) meeting with dentist Thursday, could be cleared for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Markieff Morris (toe) replacing Sekou Doumbouya in Pistons' lineup Wednesday January 22nd, 2020