Cleveland's Tristan Thompson (illness) downgraded to a game-time decision on Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Tristan Thompson is a game-time decision for Friday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Thompson entered the day listed as probable but is now being called a game-time decision. If Thompson plays, our models expect him to see 31.4 minutes against the Magic.
Thompson's Friday projection includes 13.9 points, 10.6 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 32.4 FanDuel points. He is priced at $7,400.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Cavaliers' John Henson (back) returning on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- John Henson (back) remains out for Cleveland on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Dante Exum (ankle) a game-time decision for Cleveland on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Cleveland on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Alfonzo McKinnie coming off Cleveland's bench with Kevin Love starting on Friday January 17th, 2020