Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday
The New York Knicks have reportedly fired coach David Fizdale on Friday.
Rumors about Fizdale's status were finally confirmed after the Knicks were blown out on Thursday. Fizdale's tenure in New York will end with an overall 21-83 record.
Expect James Dolan and the front office provide an update about the Knicks' coaching decision. According to Wojnarowski, New York assistants Mike Miller and Pat Sulllivan are candidates for interim head coach.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Marcus Morris (ankle) available for Knicks on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Marcus Morris (ankle) a game-time decision for Knicks on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) available to play on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) upgraded to questionable for Knicks January 21st, 2020
- New York's Marcus Morris (ankle) questionable on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- New York's Reggie Bullock (neck) starting for injured RJ Barrett on Saturday January 18th, 2020