Update: Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (eye) will return Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward Brandon Ingram will return on Thursday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Ingram got a laceration near his eye and bled pretty profusely, and he needed stitches to mend the injury. After heading to the locker room for treatment, he's apparently good to return against the Suns.
Before exiting, Ingram had 11 points, four assists, three rebounds and 15.6 FanDuel points.
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) ruled out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) listed out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Steven Adams (ankle) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (hamstring) starting on Thursday; Garrett Temple to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Garrett Temple coming off Nets' bench on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) won't play on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson scores 22 with 7 boards over 18 minutes in debut January 23rd, 2020
- J.J. Redick (hamstring) available for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Jahlil Okafor (back) available for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Pelicans' Josh Hart (ankle) available to play on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Jaxson Hayes coming off the bench for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Zion Williamson (knee) starting for Pelicans in NBA debut on Wednesday; J.J. Redick (hamstring, GTD) to come off bench if active January 22nd, 2020