Knicks' Damyean Dotson (finger) questionable to return Thursday
New York Knicks guard Damyean Dotson is questionable to return on Thursday in the team's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Dotson seemed to jam his finger on the ball, and he appeared to be in severe pain. He went to the locker room, and he's officially questionable to come back to the game.
Before exiting, Dotson had three points, a rebound, an assist and 5.7 FanDuel points per game.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Marcus Morris (ankle) available for Knicks on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Marcus Morris (ankle) a game-time decision for Knicks on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) available to play on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) upgraded to questionable for Knicks January 21st, 2020
- New York's Marcus Morris (ankle) questionable on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- New York's Reggie Bullock (neck) starting for injured RJ Barrett on Saturday January 18th, 2020