Royce O'Neale coming off Utah's bench on Wednesday
Utah Jazz small forward Royce O'Neale is not starting in Wednesday's matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers.
O'Neale will play off Utah's bench with Jeff Green starting on Wednesday.
In a role with the Jazz's second unit, our models project O'Neale to score 7.7 points.
- Jahlil Okafor (back) remains out for Pelicans on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Jrue Holiday (elbow) expected to play against Grizzlies on Monday January 20th, 2020
- John Henson (back) remains out for Cleveland on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Derrick Favors (back) ruled out for Pelicans on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Austin Rivers (thumb) downgraded to doubtful for Rockets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (hip) ruled out for Monday's game against Kings January 20th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) probable on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell matches career-high 46 points in Jazz loss January 17th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley gets through 'physical workout' January 16th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets January 15th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell starting for Utah on Tuesday, Emmanuel Mudiay coming off the bench January 14th, 2020