Jonas Valanciunas (illness) starting for Grizzlies on Wednesday, Solomon Hill coming off the bench
Memphis Grizzlies center Jonas Valanciunas is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Valanciunas entered the day listed as questionable and will return to action and start after missing two games with an illness. Our models expect him to see 25 minutes against the Bulls on Wednesday.
Valanciunas's Wednesday projection includes 14.7 points, 8.4 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 29.7 FanDuel points. He is priced at $8,600.
- Indiana's Myles Turner (illness) ruled out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Houston's Russell Westbrook active on Sunday, out for Monday's game against Utah January 26th, 2020
- Eric Gordon starting for Rockets on Sunday in place of injured James Harden January 26th, 2020
- Rockets' James Harden (thigh) ruled out for Sunday, doubtful for Monday January 26th, 2020
- Goran Dragic (calf) questionable for Miami on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (achilles) questionable for Heat on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) ruled out for Memphis on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020