Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk making first NBA start Wednesday night in place of Luke Kennard (knee)
Detroit Pistons Svi Mykhailiuk is making his first NBA start on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Luke Kennard has been ruled out with a knee issue, so the 2018 second-rounder is making his first NBA start. He's averaging 14.0 points and 2.5 3-pointers over the last two games.
numberFire's models expect Mykhailiuk to score 9.0 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $3,500.
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start January 20th, 2020
- Golden State's Glenn Robinson III (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Kyle Kuzma playing with Lakers' second unit with Anthony Davis starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench January 20th, 2020
- Pistons' Markieff Morris (toe) ejected from Monday's game against Wizards January 20th, 2020
- Markieff Morris (toe) questionable to return for Pistons on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Svi Mykhailiuk coming off the bench for Pistons on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Pistons' Derrick Rose starting on Wednesday; Svi Mykhailiuk to bench January 15th, 2020
- Christian Wood (knee) questionable for Pistons on Wednesday January 14th, 2020
- Pistons' Andre Drummond ejected from Saturday's game against Bulls January 11th, 2020