Bucks' Brook Lopez (back) available on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks center Brook Lopez (back) will play in Wednesday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Lopez will make his return to the court after missing two games with back soreness. In his first game back, our models project Lopez to play 25.5 minutes.
Lopez's Wednesday projection includes 10.3 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 1.2 assists.
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start January 20th, 2020
- Golden State's Glenn Robinson III (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Kyle Kuzma playing with Lakers' second unit with Anthony Davis starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench January 20th, 2020
- Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out for Bucks on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 32 points, 17 boards as Bucks beat Boston January 17th, 2020
- Bucks' Sterling Brown has 11 points, 12 rebounds Friday January 11th, 2020
- Bucks' Ersan Ilyasova (knee) ruled out on Friday January 10th, 2020