San Antonio's LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) inactive for Tuesday's matchup against Houston
San Antonio Spurs forward/ center LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) will not play in Tuesday's game against the Houston Rockets.
Aldridge will miss his second straight game with a sore right thigh. Jakob Poeltl should see more minutes against Houston on Tuesday.
Poeltl's projection against the Rockets includes 7.4 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 1.2 assists.
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Rudy Gay (undisclosed) ruled out for Spurs on Friday January 17th, 2020
- DeMar DeRozan scores 30, Spurs lose to Heat January 16th, 2020
- DeMar DeRozan scored 36 points with 9 assists and 9 rebounds Friday for San Antonio January 11th, 2020
- DeMar DeRozan scores 36 points, dishes out 9 assists in Spurs' loss to Memphis January 10th, 2020
- Lonnie Walker coming off Spurs' bench with Bryn Forbes starting on Monday January 6th, 2020
- San Antonio's Bryn Forbes starting on Monday, Lonnie Walker to bench January 6th, 2020