Utah's Rudy Gobert produces monster double-double in Monday's loss to 76ers
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert accounted for 27 points, 12 rebounds, and 2 assists in Monday's loss to the Philadelphia 76ers.
Utah's star center churned out his fourth straight double-double despite facing a tough Philadelphia defense. Since his return from an ankle injury, Gobert has been a force on both ends, averaging 16.5 points and 1.75 blocks per game.
In 36 minutes on Monday, Gobert scored 52.4 FanDuel points. For the season, the Utah center is averaging 38.3 FanDuel points per game.
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) out for Tuesday's matchup against Dallas January 20th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (glute) on minutes limit against Boston on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) available for Celtics on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Cameron Johnson (quad) out for Monday's game against Spurs January 20th, 2020
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) probable on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell matches career-high 46 points in Jazz loss January 17th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley gets through 'physical workout' January 16th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets January 15th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell starting for Utah on Tuesday, Emmanuel Mudiay coming off the bench January 14th, 2020