New Orleans' Solomon Hill scores 22 points in Monday's loss to Indiana
New Orleans forward Solomon Hill produced 22 points, 6 rebounds, and 2 assists in Monday's loss to the Indiana Pacers.
In his first start of the season, Hill scored a season-high 22 points against Indiana. New Orleans' veteran was especially effective from deep, converting 66.7% of his three-point attempts.
In 33 minutes on Monday, Hill scored 39.2 FanDuel points. For the season, the 28-year old is averaging 14.9 FanDuel points per game.
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (finger) active on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Steven Adams (ankle) will not return for Thunder on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) out for Tuesday's matchup against Dallas January 20th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (glute) on minutes limit against Boston on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) available for Celtics on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Cameron Johnson (quad) out for Monday's game against Spurs January 20th, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) will play on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) officially questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) plans to play on Friday January 16th, 2020
- Brandon Clarke (thumb) available for Grizzlies on Tuesday January 14th, 2020