Chicago's Tomas Satoransky (toe) available on Monday
Chicago Bulls point guard Tomas Satoransky (toe) will play in Monday's matchup against the Sacramento Kings.
Satoransky is available against the Kings despite a toe injury. In his usual role with Chicago's starters, our models project Satoransky to play 30.0 minutes.
Satoransky's Monday projection includes 10.8 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 6.1 assists.
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) upgraded to probable for 76ers on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Derrick Favors (personal) expected to play for Pelicans on Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sticking in Hawks' lineup Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Bam Adebayo (groin) upgraded to probable for Heat on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine ejected from Friday's game against the Warriors December 6th, 2019
- Otto Porter (foot) out at least 2 more weeks for Bulls December 6th, 2019
- Chicago's Thaddeus Young (personal) ruled out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) doubtful on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Chicago's Tomas Satoransky (toe) available on Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Kris Dunn starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Chandler Hutchison November 29th, 2019