Grizzlies' Solomon Hill starting for injured Brandon Clarke on Monday
Memphis Grizzlies guard / forward Solomon Hill is starting in Monday's matchup against the Indiana Pacers.
Hill will start against Indiana after Brandon Clarke was ruled out with a back injury. In a new role with Memphis' first unit, our models project Hill to play 22.4 minutes.
Hil's Monday projection includes 6.3 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.5 assists.
- Nassir Little coming off Portland's bench on Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Trevor Ariza starting in Portland debut on Thursday; Nassir Little to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry starting on Thursday in place of injured Dwight Powell January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) ruled out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) listed out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Steven Adams (ankle) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) will play on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) officially questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) plans to play on Friday January 16th, 2020