Aaron Gordon (right ankle) now a GTD for Magic on Friday
Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon (right ankle) will be a game-time decision on Friday against the Toronto Raptors.
Magic head coach Steve Clifford said Gordon will warm up before the game and "see how he feels, and if his ankle feels good enough, he’ll play." Gordon was previously considered doubtful, so this is a positive sign. He's missed the last three games. Wes Iwundu will return to the second unit if Gordon is cleared and there will be fewer minutes for Al-Farouq Aminu.
Gordon is averaging 26.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Wes Iwundu coming off Magic's bench on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Magic's Evan Fournier (quad) start on Thursday; Wes Iwundu to bench January 16th, 2020
- Magic's D.J. Augustin (knee) to miss 3-4 weeks January 16th, 2020
- Magic's Michael Carter-Williams (shoulder) out again on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Magic's D.J. Augustin (knee) won't play on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Evan Fournier (quad) questionable Thursday night for Magic January 16th, 2020