Orlando's Michael Carter-Williams (hip) out on Friday
Orlando Magic guard Michael Carter-Williams will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Carter-Williams is dealing with a strained hip, which is going to keep him out indefinitely, it seems.
In 10 games this season, Carter-Williams is averaging 13.9 points per game.
- Zach LaVine records 44-point double-double in Bulls' win January 25th, 2020
- Andre Drummond notches 20-point, 21-rebound double-double in Pistons' OT loss to Nets January 25th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving scores 45, sinks 5 three-pointers in Nets' OT win over Pistons January 25th, 2020
- Allen Crabbe (knee) will not return for Timberwolves on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Josh Richardson January 25th, 2020
- Steven Adams starting for Thunder on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Wes Iwundu coming off Magic's bench on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Orlando's Khem Birch starting on Friday, Wesley Iwundu off bench January 24th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (finger) will play on Friday for Orlando January 23rd, 2020
- Update: Magic's Markelle Fultz (finger) probable to return Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Magic's Markelle Fultz headed to locker room Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Magic's Khem Birch moving to bench Wednesday January 22nd, 2020