Portland's Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) probable on Friday
Portland Trail Blazers guard Gary Trent Jr. is considered probable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Trent Jr. was listed as questionable entering Wednesday's game before ultimately being ruled out, so keep a close eye on his status as the day progresses.
Our models project Trent for 5.8 FanDuel points across 8.0 minutes of action.
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) ruled out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) listed out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Steven Adams (ankle) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (hamstring) starting on Thursday; Garrett Temple to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Garrett Temple coming off Nets' bench on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) won't play on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) ruled out again on Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Jusuf Nurkic (leg) reportedly out for Trail Blazers through break January 23rd, 2020
- Damian Lillard lights up for career-high 61 points in Trail Blazers' victory January 21st, 2020
- Portland's C.J McCollum (ankle) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Anfernee Simons starting for Portland on Saturday in place of injured C.J. McCollum January 18th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little starting for traded Kent Bazemore on Saturday January 18th, 2020