Kyrie Irving (shoulder) remains out for Nets on Friday
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Irving is still without a timetable for return, and the Nets will be without their best player through his absence. For now, Spencer Dinwiddie will continue to run the show at point guard.
In 11 games this season, Irving has averaged 28.5 points, 5.4 rebounds, 7.2 assists and 48.3 FanDuel points.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Nets' Nicolas Claxton (shoulder) questionable for Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Nets' DeAndre Jordan (finger) listed questionable for Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (hamstring) starting on Thursday; Garrett Temple to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Garrett Temple coming off Nets' bench on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- Nets' Nic Claxton (shoulder) ruled out Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- DeAndre Jordan (finger) ruled out again for Nets on Thursday January 23rd, 2020