Draymond Green (heel) starting for Warriors on Wednesday, Ky Bowman coming off the bench
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green is active and in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Green will make his first appearance for the Warriors since November 19th after missing three games with a heel injury, sending Ky Bowman to the bench. Our models expect Green to see 29.1 minutes against the Bulls.
Green's Wednesday projection includes 9.1 points, 6.2 rebounds, 6.6 assists, and 29.7 FanDuel points. He is priced at $7,400.
- Kyle Kuzma playing with Lakers' second unit with Anthony Davis starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench January 20th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) ruled out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker starting for Boston on Monday, Grant Williams coming off the bench January 20th, 2020
- Marcus Smart coming off the bench for Celtics on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Grant Williams playing off Boston's bench with Kemba Walker starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) a game-time decision for Warriors on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Golden State's Eric Paschall starting for injured Draymond Green on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Alec Burks starting for Warriors on Saturday in place of injured Glenn Robinson January 18th, 2020
- Ky Bowman recalled from G League, available for Warriors on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) ruled out for Warriors on Saturday January 18th, 2020