Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Lakers on Wednesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis is available for Wednesday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Davis entered the day listed as probable and has been upgraded to available on the NBA injury report. Our models expect Davis to see 35.7 minutes against his former team on Wednesday.
Davis' Wednesday projection includes 27.3 points, 11.1 rebounds, 3.1 assists, and 55.6 FanDuel points. He is priced at $11,100.
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (finger) questionable for Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) questionable for Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso (neck) expected to play on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (tailbone) missing 4th straight for Lakers on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (tailbone) headed for Wednesday GTD January 14th, 2020
- Lakers starting Danny Green (hip) on Monday, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to bench January 13th, 2020