Khris Middleton (thigh) playing with Bucks' second unit on Wednesday in first game back
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Khris Middleton will come off the bench in his first game back from a thigh injury on Wednesday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Middleton will play in his first game for the Bucks since suffering a thigh injury on November 10th. He is expected to work in off the bench for a game or two, which means Donte DiVincenzo is likely to maintain his spot in the starting lineup until then. Our models expect Middleton to see 22.4 minutes on Wednesday.
Middleton's Wednesday projection includes 14.4 points, 4.2 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and 24.6 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,500.
- Steven Adams (knee) questionable Saturday for Oklahoma City January 18th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Jeff Teague expected to play Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hamstring) listed as questionable for Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) starting on Saturday, Nicolo Melli off bench January 18th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 32 points, 17 boards as Bucks beat Boston January 17th, 2020
- Bucks' Sterling Brown has 11 points, 12 rebounds Friday January 11th, 2020
- Bucks' Ersan Ilyasova (knee) ruled out on Friday January 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) available for Friday's game against Kings January 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Ersan Ilyasova (knee) listed questionable for Friday January 9th, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) probable for Friday January 9th, 2020