Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) probable for Portland on Wednesday
Portland Trail Blazers guard Gary Trent Jr. is considered probable to play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Trent is dealing with a hamstring ailment, and it forced him to miss Monday's game. But it doesn't seem to be a long-term issue, and it doesn't seem that it'll cost him Wednesday's game.
Our models currently project Trent for 2.4 FanDuel points across 4.5 minutes of action.
- Michael Porter Jr. posts 20 points, 14 rebounds in Nuggets' win January 21st, 2020
- Buddy Hield hands in all-around gem for Kings January 21st, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Warriors' Alec Burks scores 33 with 7 boards, 8 assists January 21st, 2020
- Russell Westbrook turns in 32-point triple-double for Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Zion Williamson (knee) will start for Pelicans in NBA debut January 21st, 2020
- Damian Lillard lights up for career-high 61 points in Trail Blazers' victory January 21st, 2020
- Portland's C.J McCollum (ankle) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Anfernee Simons starting for Portland on Saturday in place of injured C.J. McCollum January 18th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little starting for traded Kent Bazemore on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Kings reportedly acquire Anthony Tolliver from Trail Blazers on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Charania: Trail Blazers reportedly trade Kent Bazemore to Sacramento on Saturday January 18th, 2020