Khris Middleton (thigh) expects to play for Bucks on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Khris Middleton (left thigh bruise) said he will play on Wednesday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Bucks head coach Mike Budenholzer said Middleton will be on a minutes limit in his first game since November 10. Donte DiVincenzo has been filling in for Middleton in the starting lineup and Sterling Brown has played more minutes.
Middleton is averaging 30.1 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him for 18.5 points, 4.2 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.1 steals, and 2.7 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start January 20th, 2020
- Golden State's Glenn Robinson III (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Kyle Kuzma playing with Lakers' second unit with Anthony Davis starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench January 20th, 2020
- Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out for Bucks on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 32 points, 17 boards as Bucks beat Boston January 17th, 2020
- Bucks' Sterling Brown has 11 points, 12 rebounds Friday January 11th, 2020
- Bucks' Ersan Ilyasova (knee) ruled out on Friday January 10th, 2020