Kemba Walker (neck) ruled out for Celtics on Monday against Kings
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker (neck sprain) will not play on Monday versus the Sacramento Kings.
Walker has made encouraging progress after taking a scary fall last Friday but he's still going to miss at least one game. It's not clear who will enter the starting lineup, but Brad Wanamaker, Carsen Edwards, Grant Williams, Javonte Green, and Tremont Waters should all mix in to help fill the void. Marcus Smart figures to have the ball in his hand more.
Kemba is averaging 35.8 FanDuel points per game this season. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Celtics-Kings matchup has the lowest over/under on Monday's 11-game slate (205.0 points).
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Goga Bitadze (illness) ruled out for Pacers on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- Grant Williams starting for Celtics on Friday in place of injured Jayson Tatum January 24th, 2020
- Boston's Jaylen Brown (ankle) out for Friday's game against Orlando January 24th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (ankle) will 'try to play' for Boston on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Enes Kanter (hip) expected out for Celtics until Tuesday January 24th, 2020
- Jayson Tatum not playing for Celtics on Friday in Orlando due to groin strain January 24th, 2020