Kemba Walker (neck) doubtful for Celtics on Monday
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker (neck sprain) is doubtful to play on Monday against the Sacramento Kings.
Walker has made progress after taking a scary fall last Friday but he's still likely going to miss at least one game. Brad Wanamaker, Carsen Edwards, Grant Williams, Javonte Green, and Tremont Waters should all mix in to help fill the void.
Kemba is averaging 35.8 FanDuel points per game this season. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Celtics-Kings matchup has the lowest over/under on Monday's 11-game slate (205.0 points).
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (thumb) questionable for Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Kemba Walker's 40-point double-double not enough for Celtics in Milwaukee January 17th, 2020
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (knee) starting on Thursday in place of injured Jaylen Brown January 16th, 2020
- Marcus Smart making another start for Celtics on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (thumb) not playing for Celtics on Thursday against Bucks January 16th, 2020
- Jayson Tatum (knee) cleared for Celtics in second leg of back-to-back January 16th, 2020