Suns' Tyler Johnson starting in place of injured Ricky Rubio (back)
Phoenix Suns guard Tyler Johnson will start on Thursday night in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Johnson is taking the place of Ricky Rubio, who will miss Thursday's game against the Pelicans with a back ailment. Jevon Carter got the nod in the starting lineup the last time Rubio missed, but it'll be Johnson in charge of the first-team offense on Thursday night.
Our models currently project Rubio for 17.3 FanDuel points across 25 minutes of action.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) remains out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) remains out on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) doubtful to play Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Ricky Rubio (hand) cleared for Suns on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Suns' Ricky Rubio (hand) questionable for Wednesday's matchup against Orlando December 3rd, 2019