Jake Layman (toe) won't play on Saturday for Minnesota
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Jake Layman (toe) has been ruled out for Saturday's game versus the Phoenix Suns.
Given that he has been ruled out two days before the game, Layman's injury could keep him out for a few more days. Josh Okogie, Jarrett Culver and Kelan Martin stand to say more usage in his absence.
Layman is averaging 18.4 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Timberwolves starting Josh Okogie on Friday, Jarrett Culver off bench January 24th, 2020
- Jarrett Culver playing off Minnesota's bench on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Minnesota's Allen Crabbe (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Gorgui Dieng coming off Minnesota's bench with Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) starting on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee, illness) returning from 15-game absence Friday, will start January 17th, 2020
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) a GTD for Timberwolves on Friday January 17th, 2020